The purpose of this site is to encourage people to rise above mediocrity, to take hold of the freedom that belongs to them and grow into their full potential as unique human beings, by practically applying Biblical principles. The goal of this blog is to point out the freedom we have to achieve success, enjoy life abundantly (John 10:10), and how to maintain the balance.
What you can expect from Your Mind Renewed:
- How to practically apply Biblical principles in everyday life.
- Learn how to renew your mind by changing the way you think.
- Learn about the influence your thinking has on your life – past, present and future.
- It is not a sin to be successful, as a matter of fact; God wants you to be successful.
- What is true success?
- Take part in discussions and share testimonies.
- Find encouragement to overcome obstacles and achieve your full potential.